From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scythe or scythes may mean:
- Scythe, an agricultural hand tool for mowing grass or reaping crops
- Scythe, a boardgame by Jamey Stegmaier from Stonemaier Games
- Scythes, an ancient Sicilian tyrant
- Scythe (Transformers), a Transformers character
- S.C.Y.T.H.E., a DC Comics supervillain team
- Allen Scythe, a petrol-powered finger-bar mower
- The Scythe (album), an Elvenking album
- "The Scythe" (short story), a 1943 short story by Ray Bradbury
- Scythe Physics Editor, a free software physics modeling program.
- Scythians, an ancient nomadic horse-riding people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scythe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.