Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scythe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scythe is an agricultural hand tool for mowing grass or reaping crops.
Scythe or scythes may also refer to:
- Scythes, an ancient Sicilian tyrant
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Scythe (novel), a young adult science fiction novel by Neal Shusterman
- "The Scythe" (short story), a 1943 short story by Ray Bradbury
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Scythe (board game), a boardgame by Jamey Stegmaier from Stonemaier Games
- The Scythe (album), an Elvenking album
- Allen Scythe, a petrol-powered finger-bar mower
- Scythe Physics Editor, a free software physics modeling program
- Scythia (disambiguation)
- Scythian (disambiguation)
- Scythians (The Scyth), an ancient nomadic horse-riding people
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scythe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.