|Location||41–43 Saint Thomas St (entrance in Weston Street tunnel), London, SE1 3QX|
seOne was a nightclub in London, United Kingdom. It claimed to be London's largest licensed nightclub with a capacity of 3,000 people. It was located on Weston Street underneath the London Bridge transit centre. The licensing authority required the nightclub to scan and retain clubbers' ID details. seOne used Clubscan for this purpose. On 22 February 2010 it officially closed down due to financial difficulties.
- "Debut London Launch Party". Time Out. 2010. Retrieved 12 February 2011.
- SeOne club - "Club scan data protection notice"
- SeOne club - "Official statement about the closure of the club"
- "Debut London - London nightclub". Resident Advisor.
- "Former SEONE Club Get Redecorated". Retrieved 28 February 2019.
- www.seone-london.com - former SeOne official website