Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up seastar, sea star, or sea-star in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SeaStar or Sea Star may refer to:
- Sea Star Festival, summer music festival in Umag, Croatia
- Starfish, an echinoderm belonging to the class Asteroidea
- AAC SeaStar, a two-seat biplane from Canada
- Dornier Seawings Seastar, an amphibious aircraft with two engines in a push-pull configuration
- MV Sea Star, a supertanker
- SeaStar Aircraft SeaStar, a two-seat monoplane from Hungary
- Sea Star Awards, Argentine entertainment awards
- SeaStar, or OrbView-2, the satellite hosting the SeaWiFS instrument
- SeaStar, the communications processors in Cray XT3 and XT4 supercomputers
- Lockheed T2V SeaStar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SeaStar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.