Sea eagle (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Sea Eagle)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A sea eagle is a bird of prey in the genus Haliaeetus.
Sea eagle may also refer to:
- Sea Eagle (missile), British, anti-ship missile
- Sea Eagle (WIG craft)
- Supermarine Sea Eagle, 1920s British passenger flying boat
- Blackpool Sea Eagles, English rugby league football club
- Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles, Australian rugby league football club
- North Harbour Sea Eagles, New Zealand rugby league club
- Papakura Sea Eagles, New Zealand rugby league club
- Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles, Australian, professional rugby league football team
- Samoa national rugby union team
- HMS Sea Eagle, former, Royal Navy shore establishment near Derry, Northern Ireland
- Operation Sea Eagle, 1941, cancelled German supply operation in support of the Irish Republican Army
- The Sea Eagle, 1946 novel by James Aldridge
- SS Sea Eagle, ship. See USS Custer (APA-40)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sea eagle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.