(Redirected from Sea Grape)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sea grape or seagrape may refer to:
Plants and algae
- Coccoloba uvifera, a flowering plant native to Tropical America, including Florida, the Caribbean and nearby islands
- Seaweeds in the genus Caulerpa, especially:
- Ephedra distachya, a shrub that grows in southern Europe and parts of western and central Asia
- Halosaccion glandiforme, another seaweed unrelated to Caulerpa.
- Molgula manhattensis, a species of tunicate, or more generally any member of the genus Molgula
- The eggs of cuttlefish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sea grape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.