(Redirected from Sea Gypsies (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sea Gypsies, Sea Gypsy, Sea Nomads and Sea Nomad may refer to:
- Sama-Bajau peoples, a collective name for several ethnic groups in the Philippines, Sabah, eastern Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, and parts of Sarawak
- Moken, an Austronesian ethnic group who maintain a nomadic, sea-based culture
- Orang laut, a group of Malay people living in the Riau Islands of Indonesia
- Tanka people, a Han ethnic sub-group that lives on boats in Southern China
- Urak Lawoi, coastal dwellers of Thailand
- Jalia Kaibarta, an aboriginal Indian fishermen tribe converted into an endogamous caste by Sanskritisation
- The Sea Gypsies (1978 film), starring Robert Logan and Heather Rattray
- "Gypsies of the sea," Alexander Dumas' description of Catalans in The Count of Monte Cristo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sea Gypsies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.