(Redirected from Sea Gypsies (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sea Gypsies, Sea Gypsy, Sea Nomads and Sea Nomad may refer to:
Several ethnic groups of southeast Asia:
- Sama-Bajau peoples, a collective name for several ethnic groups in the Philippines, Sabah, eastern Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, and parts of Sarawak, sometimes including the people who speak Makassar, and Bugis
- Moken people, also known as the Selung, Salone or Chalome and Chao Ley or Chao nam, an Austronesian ethnic group who maintain a nomadic, sea-based culture
- Orang laut, a group of Malay people living in the Riau Islands of Indonesia
- Tanka people, a Han ethnic sub-group that lives on boats in Southern China
- Urak Lawoi, coastal dwellers of Thailand
In arts, media and entertainment
- Catalans, for example in "Monte Cristo" by Alexander Dumas-Father
- "Ocean Gypsy", a song by Renaissance and covered by Blackmore's Night
- The Sea Gypsies (1978 film), starring Robert Logan and Heather Rattray
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sea Gypsies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.