From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sea king in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sea-King (translation of the Old Norse term Sǣkonungr), refers to a Viking, pirate chieftain of the early Middle Ages.
It may also refer to:
- Sikorsky CH-124 Sea King Canadian version of SH-3
- Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King American naval helicopter
- Westland Sea King British, licensed version of the SH-3
- Supermarine Sea King British 1920s flying-boat fighter aircraft
- Sea King (comics), a villainous counterpart of DC Comics' Aquaman, who exists on Earth-Three
- Seaking (Pokémon), an orange and white, fishlike, water-type Pokémon
- Sea King (One Piece), a "One Piece" animal
- Poseidon, the god of the sea in Greek mythology
- Sea King, the original name of the CSS Shenandoah
- "The Sea King", a song by Hawkwind from their 1985 album The Chronicle of the Black Sword
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sea King.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.