Sea Life Safari
|Sea Life Safari|
Wanako Games (XBLA)
|Platform(s)||Windows, Xbox 360 (XBLA)|
Xbox 360: June 18, 2008
IGN reviewer Hilary Goldstein gave the Xbox Live Arcade version of Sea Life Safari a 4.5/10 review, stating, "Sea Life Safari could have been a decent offering for children, but it falls short in far too many areas -- it's not educational, the photo analysis is inaccurate and it's not very fun." Team Xbox reviewer Andy Eddy was more kind, scoring the game an 8.1/10 and praising the presentation which "[is] a good feel for what it’s like to be underwater—though not too photorealistic to make it dull and boring for the little ones".
- "Control Forces of Nature in Elements of Destruction and Explore the Ocean with Sea Life Safari on Xbox LIVE Arcade This Wednesday!" (PDF). Microsoft. 2008-06-18. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- Ricardo Torres (2008-04-28). "Sea Life Safari First Look". GameSpot. Retrieved 2008-04-28.
- "Sea Life Safari Reviews". GameRankings. Retrieved 2008-06-18.
- "Sea Life Safari (xbox360: 2008): Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 2008-06-18.
- Hilary Goldstein (2008-06-16). "IGN Sea Life Safari review". IGN. Retrieved 2008-06-17.
- Andy Eddy (2008-06-13). "SeaLife Safari Review (Xbox 360)". Team Xbox. Retrieved 2008-06-13.
- Released under the Sierra Online brand name