|Sea Rex 3D: Journey to a Prehistoric World|
|Directed by||Ronan Chapalain, Pascal Vuong,|
|Produced by||Francois Mantello, Franck Savorgnan, Catherine Vuong, Pascal Vuong|
|Starring||Guillaume Denaiffe, Norbert Ferrer, Chloe Hollings, Richard Rider, Tom Yang|
|Music by||Franck Marchal|
|Distributed by||3D Entertainment National Geographic|
Sea Rex 3D: Journey to a Prehistoric World, also known simply as Sea Rex, is a 2010 3D film directed by Ronan Chapalain and which was released to IMAX theaters in 2010. It was released on Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D in November 2010.
- Julie: An American teenage blonde girl who discovers the wonders of prehistory.
- Georges Cuvier: A comparative anatomist who shows Julie the history of the marine reptiles.
The production of Sea Rex's plot is in Development, with 3D entertainment and National Geographic distributed the film.
- Sea Rex 3D at IMDb
- ^ Universal Picks Up ‘Sea Rex 3D’ | Home Media Magazine Archived 2012-03-29 at the Wayback Machine
- 2010 films
- 2010 3D films
- 3D Entertainment films
- IMAX short films
- 2010 short documentary films
- Documentary films about prehistoric life
- 3D short films
- 3D documentary films
- Documentary films about dinosaurs
- 2010s English-language films
- Prequel films
- Films about parallel universes
- National Geographic Society films
- Short documentary film stubs