Sea bass (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sea bass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sea bass is a common name of fishes.
Sea bass may also refer to:
- A character in Dumb and Dumber, Me, Myself & Irene, and Dumb and Dumber To, played by former National Hockey League player Cam Neely
- Nickname of Carlos Beltrán (born 1977), outfielder for the St. Louis Cardinals
- Nickname of Nick Tyler, "Belsize Park RFC" League winning 2014–2015 Team Captain
- Nickname of Sébastien Bourdais (born 1979), French Formula One driver and four-time Champ Car series winner
- Nickname of Sébastien Chabal (born 1977), French international rugby player
- Nickname of Sebastian Janikowski (born 1978), Oakland Raiders kicker
- Nickname of Sebastian Vollmer (born 1984), New England Patriots tackle
- Nickname of Sebastian Stan (born 1982), Romanian-American actor
- Nickname of Shingo Takatsuka, lead producer of the Pro Evolution Soccer (also known as Winning Eleven) series
- The bardic name of Yann-Ber Kalloc'h (Jean-Pierre Calloc'h), is Bard Bleimor ("bleimor" means "sea bass" in Breton)
- A water-taxi service operated by The Port Service, Yokohama, Japan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sea bass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.