From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A sea nymph, in mythology, is a female nature deity of the sea, or female spirit of sea waters.
Sea nymph primarily refers to:
- Nereid, one of the fifty daughters of Nereus and Doris in Greek mythology
- Oceanid, one of the three thousand daughters of the Titans Oceanus and Tethys in Greek and Roman mythology
Sea Nymph or Sea Nymphs may also refer to:
- HMS Sea Nymph (P223), an S class submarine
- Sea nymph (plant), a monocot of Australia
- Sea Nymph Boats; a brand of Lowe Boats
- The Sea Nymphs (band), a progressive rock group
- The Sea Nymphs (album), a 1992 alternative album
- The Sea Nymphs (film), a 1914 short comedy film
- Sea Nymphs, an alternate title for the 1963 film Violated Paradise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sea nymph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.