Sea of Love
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sea of Love may refer to
- Sea of Love (film), a 1989 thriller film
- Sea of Love (album), third studio album by Fly to the Sky
- "Sea of Love" (song), a 1959 song by Phil Phillips and The Twilights, covered by Del Shannon, The Honeydrippers, Jason Donovan, Cat Power, Tom Waits and others
- "Sea of Love" a song by The National, from their album Trouble Will Find Me
- Sea of Love, an annual music festival in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sea of Love.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.