Jump to navigation Jump to search
Seaborg may refer to:
- Glenn T. Seaborg (1912–1999), American nuclear chemist, gave name to chemical element seaborgium
- Helen L. Seaborg (1917–2006), American child welfare advocate and wife of Glenn T. Seaborg
- David Seaborg (born 1949), American evolutionary biologist and activist, son of Glenn and Helen
- Seaborg Home (South Gate, California), family home of Glenn T. Seaborg from 1922 to 1934
- Seaborg Technologies, a Danish-based company developing a novel type of nuclear reactor, the Molten salt reactor.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seaborg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.