|Headquarters||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
Seaborne Airlines (IATA: BB, ICAO: SBS, Call sign: SEABORNE) is an FAR Part 121 airline headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It was established in 1992 and operates domestic seaplane and land plane services among Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the British Virgin Islands, Martinique, Dominica, Guadeloupe,St Kitts Nevis, St Maarten, and three stations in the Dominican Republic: La Romana, Punta Cana and Santo Domingo. In late 2008, Seaborne Airlines began land based flight service between St. Thomas, St. Croix, and San Juan TJIG Isla Grande Airport under the brand name "Seaborne Airshuttle." In January 2011, Seaborne Airlines began service to San Juan TJSJ Luis Munoz Marin International Airport. On December 18, 2013, Seaborne announced a headquarters change from Christiansted, St. Croix to San Juan, Puerto Rico, completed by March 2014. With this, adding service to Punta Cana and St. Maarten.
Seaborne Airlines operates scheduled services to the following destinations:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport) Hub
- St. Croix (Christiansted Harbor Seaplane Base and Henry E. Rohlsen Airport)
- St. Thomas (Charlotte Amalie Harbor Seaplane Base and Cyril E. King Airport)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Las Américas International Airport)
- Santiago, Dominican Republic (Cibao International Airport)
- Tortola (Beef Island), British Virgin Islands (Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport)
- Roseau, Dominica (Douglas–Charles Airport)
- Fort-de-France, Martinique (Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport)
- Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe (Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport)
- La Romana, Dominican Republic (La Romana International Airport)
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (Punta Cana International Airport)
- St. Maarten, Netherland Antilles (Princess Juliana International Airport)
- St. Kitts, St. Kitts and Nevis (Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport)
- Nevis, St. Kitts and Nevis (Vance W. Amory International Airport)
- Anguilla, (Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport)
- Antigua, (V.C. Bird International Airport) (begins December 15, 2015)
Seaborne has started codesharing flights with American Airlines, on routes which correspond in both timetables. This includes service from San Juan to all of Seaborne's destinations, excluding St. Croix and St. Thomas. Miles from Seaborne (SeaMiles) are not currently convertible to AAdvantage miles, and cannot be used for travel on American. All passenger services, including baggage and assistance, are provided by American on codeshared flights.
Seaborne has started new codesharing flights with Air Europa between Santo Domingo Airport and San Juan International Airport (SJU) for passengers from their route Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport - Las Américas International Airport.
Seaborne has also started an interline agreement with Jetblue Airways and Delta Air Lines.
As of September 30 2014, Seaborne has an interline agreement with United Airlines.
As of March 30, 2015, Seaborne Airlines expanded American Airlines' codeshare agreement to include St. Thomas and St. Croix,  and adding Anguilla Services April 30, 2015.
Starting December 15, 2015, Seaborne will be flying to Antigua.
Turboprop aircraft fleet
As of October 2014, the Seaborne Airlines fleet includes:
- 2 De Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter Series 300 equipped with Wipline 13000 floats
- C-GKBR and C-GKBV: Aircraft leased from Kenn Borek. Provides service between St Croix Harbor and St Thomas Harbor
- 8 Saab 340B aircraft began scheduled services in 2013 and service all airport destinations . Six were originally American Eagle aircraft: N283AE, N327SA, N334CJ, N341CJ, N343CJ, and N350CJ. Two were originally delivered to Formosa Airlines: N336SA and N353SA.
- Seaborne Airlines Dispatcher
- Flight International 12–18 April 2005
- New flights to San Juan International Seaborne Airlines
- "Seaborne Airlines Introduces Service to Dominican republic". PR Newswire. October 23, 2013. Retrieved October 28, 2013.
- "General Info" (Archive). Seaborne Airlines. Retrieved on April 18, 2015. "Mailing Address: Seaborne Airlines World Plaza Building, 9th Floor 268 Muñoz Rivera Ave. San Juan, Puerto Rico 00918"
- "Contact Seaborne Airlines" (Archive). Seaborne Airlines. February 7, 2006. Retrieved on April 18, 2015. "Postal Address: Seaborne Airlines Attn: Feedback 34 Strand Street Christiansted, VI 00820 "
- "SEABORNE AIRLINES ANNOUNCES MOVE OF HEADQUARTERS TO PUERTO RICO" (Archive). Seaborne Airlines. Retrieved on April 18, 2015. "1210 Watergut Christiansted, VI 00820"
- http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seaborne-announces-an-interline-agreement-with-united-airlines-277599481.html. Missing or empty
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seaborne Airlines.|