|Company slogan||Bringing the Caribbean Closer|
|Headquarters||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Employees||320 (April 2016)|
Seaborne Airlines (IATA: BB, ICAO: SBS, Call sign: SEABORNE) is a FAR Part 121 airline headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It was established in 1992 and operates domestic seaplane and land plane services among Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the British Virgin Islands, Martinique, Dominica, Guadeloupe,St Kitts Nevis, St Maarten, and three stations in the Dominican Republic: La Romana, Punta Cana and Santo Domingo. In late 2008, Seaborne Airlines began land based flight service between St. Thomas, St. Croix, and San Juan TJIG Isla Grande Airport under the brand name "Seaborne Airshuttle." In January 2011, Seaborne Airlines began service to San Juan TJSJ Luis Munoz Marin International Airport. On December 18, 2013, Seaborne announced a headquarters change from Christiansted, St. Croix to San Juan, Puerto Rico, completed by March 2014. With this, adding service to Punta Cana and St. Maarten.
Seaborne Airlines operates scheduled services to the following destinations:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico (Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport) Hub
- St. Croix (Christiansted Harbor Seaplane Base and Henry E. Rohlsen Airport)
- St. Thomas (Charlotte Amalie Harbor Seaplane Base and Cyril E. King Airport)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Las Américas International Airport)
- Tortola (Beef Island), British Virgin Islands (Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport)
- Roseau, Dominica (Douglas–Charles Airport)
- Fort-de-France, Martinique (Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport)
- Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe (Pointe-à-Pitre International Airport)
- La Romana, Dominican Republic (La Romana International Airport)
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (Punta Cana International Airport)
- St. Maarten, Netherland Antilles (Princess Juliana International Airport)
- St. Kitts, St. Kitts and Nevis (Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport)
- Nevis, St. Kitts and Nevis (Vance W. Amory International Airport)
- Anguilla, (Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport)
- Antigua, (V.C. Bird International Airport)
San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Vieques, Puerto Rico
Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Air Europa-(Codeshare)
- American Airlines-(Codeshare)
- Delta Air Lines-(Interline-Codeshare)
- Jetblue Airways-(Interline-Codeshare)
- United Airlines-(Interline)
Seaborne has started codesharing flights with American Airlines, on routes which correspond in both timetables. This includes service from San Juan to all of Seaborne's destinations, excluding St. Croix and St. Thomas. Miles from Seaborne (SeaMiles) are not currently convertible to AAdvantage miles, and cannot be used for travel on American. All passenger services, including baggage and assistance, are provided by American on codeshared flights.
Seaborne has started new codesharing flights with Air Europa between Las Americas International Airport at Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Luis Munoz Marin International Airport at San Juan, Puerto Rico for passengers from their route Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport - Las Américas International Airport.
Seaborne has also started an interline agreement with Jetblue Airways and Delta Air Lines.
As of September 30, 2014, Seaborne has an interline agreement with United Airlines.
As of March 30, 2015, Seaborne Airlines expanded American Airlines' codeshare agreement to include St. Thomas and St. Croix, and adding Anguilla Services April 30, 2015.
Starting December 15, 2015, Seaborne will be flying to Antigua.
As of April 2016, the Seaborne Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft:
|DHC-6 Twin Otter||2||—||15||Equipped with Wipline 1300 Floats|
Seaborne Airline's De Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otters are equipped with Wipline 13000 floats. The Twin Otters, registered as C-GKBR and C-GKBV, are on lease from the Kenn Borek Aviation. Twin Otters provide near hourly service between Christiansted Harbor in St. Croix and Charlotte Amalie Harbor in St. Thomas. Saab 340 aircraft entered scheduled operations in 2013, and serve all land destinations. Of the eight Saab 340s, six were originally American Eagle aircraft (N283AE, N327SA, N334CJ, N341CJ, N343CJ, and N350CJ), while two were originally delivered to Formosa Airlines (N336SA and N353SA). Prior Seaborne's acquisition of Saab 340s service, De Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter Series 300 were used for land and water operations.
- Seaborne Airlines Dispatcher
- Flight International 12–18 April 2005
- New flights to San Juan International Seaborne Airlines
- "Seaborne Airlines Introduces Service to Dominican republic". PR Newswire. October 23, 2013. Retrieved October 28, 2013.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGE7hipweoU Seaborne Airlines Saab 340 Inaugural Flight in Antigua!
- http://ourairports.com/airports/TJIG/#lat=18.45680046081543,lon=-66.09809875488281,zoom=13,type=Satellite,airport=TJIG Fernando Luis Ribas Dominicci Airport
- http://ourairports.com/airports/PR34/#lat=18.457799911499997,lon=-66.12110137939999,zoom=14,type=Satellite,airport=PR34 San Juan Seaplane Base
- http://ourairports.com/airports/TJVQ/#lat=18.1347999573,lon=-65.49359893799999,zoom=14,type=Satellite,airport=TJVQ Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport
- http://ourairports.com/airports/MDST/#lat=19.406099319458008,lon=-70.60469818115234,zoom=13,type=Satellite,airport=MDST Santiago de los Caballeros
- http://ourairports.com/airports/MDPP/#lat=19.75790023803711,lon=-70.56999969482422,zoom=13,type=Satellite,airport=MDPP Gregorio Luperón International Airport
- http://ourairports.com/airports/TUPW/#lat=18.446399688720703,lon=-64.42749786376953,zoom=15,type=Satellite,airport=TUPW Virgin Gorda Airport
- "General Info" (Archive). Seaborne Airlines. Retrieved on April 18, 2015. "Mailing Address: Seaborne Airlines World Plaza Building, 9th Floor 268 Muñoz Rivera Ave. San Juan, Puerto Rico 00918"
- "Contact Seaborne Airlines" (Archive). Seaborne Airlines. February 7, 2006. Retrieved on April 18, 2015. "Postal Address: Seaborne Airlines Attn: Feedback 34 Strand Street Christiansted, VI 00820 "
- "SEABORNE AIRLINES ANNOUNCES MOVE OF HEADQUARTERS TO PUERTO RICO" (Archive). Seaborne Airlines. Retrieved on April 18, 2015. "1210 Watergut Christiansted, VI 00820"
- http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seaborne-announces-an-interline-agreement-with-united-airlines-277599481.html. Missing or empty
|title=(help); External link in
- https://thedailyherald.sx/islands/58880-delta-and-seaborne-airlines-expand-customers-options Seaborne Airlines launches codesharing with Delta Airlines
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seaborne Airlines.|