|Location||607 Phet Kasem Road, Bangwa, Phasi Charoen, Bangkok 10160.|
|Opening date||September 15, 2012|
|No. of stores and services||300+|
|Total retail floor area||300,000 square metres (3,200,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||6|
Seacon Bangkae is a shopping plaza and complex in Bangkok, Thailand. Originally, this department store was named Future Park Bang Khae, which is owned by Bangkok Commercial Asset Management Public Co., Ltd. On August 1, 2010, Seacon Bangkae Co., Ltd acquired this property, and around 70 per cent of the renovation process was done to the old building. After that, it was publicly opened on September 15, 2012. The department is located on over 16 acres lot on Phet Kasem Road, Phasi Charoen. Wave-shaped modern contemporary design was the concept of Seacon Bangkae. Seacon Bangkae has five floors with 130,000 square meters with over 300 stores for retail. It also has 3 multi-purpose area for activities and events. The parking area can accommodate more than 4,000 cars. 31 August 2014
Seacon Bangkae is separated into several sections, such as, Robinson Department Store, Seacon Fashion Mall, Mobile Seacon, IT Seacon, The Rink Ice Arena, YoYo Land In-door Theme Park, and Grand EGV Seacon Bangkae.
Robinson Department Store
YoYo Land In-door Theme Park
An in-door theme park with over 6,500 square meters.
Grand EGV Seacon Bangkae
- "Seacon Bangkae set for grand opening in August - The Nation". The Nation. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- http://www.sakhononline.com. "แย้มเปิด "ซีคอนบางแค"". www.sakhononline.com. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- "About us". seaconbangkae.com. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- Jitpleecheep, Pitsinee (2012-03-21). "Seacon looks to shake up Bang Khae retail". Bangkok Post.
- "Seacon Bangkae l ซีคอน บางแค | Facebook". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- "Directory | SEACON BANGKAE". seaconbangkae.com. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- "เตรียมพบกับ แกรนด์ อีจีวี ซีคอน บางแค โฉมใหม่". Major Cineplex. 2012-09-27. Retrieved 2016-11-03.