|Location||Srinagarindra Road, Prawet, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Opening date||September 4, 1994|
|No. of stores and services||400+|
|No. of anchor tenants||15|
|Total retail floor area||500,000 square metres (5,400,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||7|
Seacon Square is a large indoor shopping mall in Prawet District, Bangkok. It was opened in 1994 in a ceremony presided over by HRH Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn. The shopping center has a gross leasable area of 180,000 m2 (1,900,000 sq ft), a total area of 500,000 m2 (5,400,000 sq ft) and houses more than 400 stores. The building is 500 metres long, making it one of the largest shopping malls in Thailand. It opens daily at 10:30am.
- There are many food courts and variety of restaurants throughout the shopping center.
- Tutor Square
- Yoyoland – Children's amusement park on top floor includes a roller coaster and log flume.
- Grand EGV Seacon – 14-screen movie theater with "Gold Class" cinema.
- Fitness First
- The mall has a five-story parking garage in addition to an underground parking lot.
- DusitPrincess Srinagarindra – Four-star hotel run by the Dusit Thani Group, attached to Dusit Thani College
- Go-kart track – Host of most of the national championship kart races as well as several motorcycle races. Nearby are a handful of motorcycle tuning shops and radio remote control car shops and tracks. The track is now closed and re-developed into a car parking space.
- Paradise Park – A nearby shopping mall within walking distance.
- 250 Yard driving range with par 3.
- The large Rod Fai night market is behind it (road to the right. Follow the crowds). Open Thursday to Sunday, 5pm to midnight. The market has a large antiques, old cars, etc. section as well as many food stalls, etc.
Seacon Square was a target in the 2006 Bangkok bombings on December 31, 2006. A bomb was found in a trash can near a gold shop on the mall's ground floor. The bomb was removed to the parking lot where it exploded without causing injuries.