View in Seaforth
|Population||613 (2006 census)|
|Elevation||10 m (33 ft)|
|Location||35 km (22 mi) North-northwest of Mackay, Queensland|
Seaforth is a small holiday and fishing town located 35 kilometres (22 mi) North-northwest of Mackay.
In 1899 the Queensland Government bought Seaforth Estate from H.M. Finlayson as a settlement and named it Springcliff; however local residents always called it Seaforth and it was officially renamed in 1966.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Seaforth (L) (Urban Centre/Locality)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 25 June 2011.
- "Seaforth - town (entry 30318)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "Seaforth - locality (entry 46836)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "Libraries: Contact/Opening Hours". Mackay Regional Council. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- "Mobile Library Timetable 2017" (PDF). Mackay Regional Council. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seaforth, Queensland.|
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|