Seaholme railway station
Eastbound view in November 2007
|Location||Station Street, Seaholme|
|Distance||16.13 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 1|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||26 January 1920|
Seaholme railway station is located on the Werribee line in Victoria, Australia. It serves the western Melbourne suburb of Seaholme, opening on 26 January 1920, on what was then the line to Altona Beach. In 2011/12, it was the 5th least used station on Melbourne's metropolitan network, with 116,000 passenger movements recorded.
Platforms & services
- Werribee line: all stations services to Flinders Street & Werribee, off peak shuttle services between Newport & Laverton
- Seaholme Vicsig
- Seaholme Station Rail Geelong
- Station Patronage Research Public Transport Victoria
- "Altona - Westona - Laverton". MetRail Signalling Diagram No 39'84. www.signaldiagramsandphotos.com. Retrieved 2016-03-02.
- "Altona - Westona - Laverton". MetRail Signalling Diagram No 5'85. www.signaldiagramsandphotos.com. Retrieved 2016-03-02.
- Mobiltown Vicsig
- Williamstown Racecourse Vicsig
- Werribee Line timetable Public Transport Victoria