Seale Chalk Pit
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Its area is 3.02 hectares (7.46 acres).
It was the first nature reserve to be managed by Surrey Wildlife Trust (in 1960).
- Surrey County Council map of SSSIs
- Seale Chalk Pit (Surrey Wildlife Trust)
- Seale Chalk Pit (English Nature)
- Condition of SSSI units: Seale Chalk Pit (English Nature)
- Seale Chalk Pit - Surrey Wildlife Trust (BBC)
- Seale Chalk Pit (Alpine Structures of Southern England)(Joint Nature Conservation Committee)
|This Surrey location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|