Jump to navigation Jump to search
Seamus may refer to:
|Look up Seamus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Séamus, a male first name of Gaelic origin
- The Seamus, a Mexican rock band
- Seamus (dog), a dog belonging to U.S. presidential candidate Mitt Romney
- Seamus (Family Guy), a character on the television series Family Guy
- Seamus, a pigeon in Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore
- Seamus McFly, a fictional Irish character from Back to the Future Part III (Marty McFly's Great Great Grandfather)
- "Seamus" (song), the fifth song on Pink Floyd's 1971 album Meddle
- Society for Electro-Acoustic Music in the United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seamus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.