|Born||Seamus Liam Davey-Fitzpatrick
December 29, 1998
New York City, New York, USA
Davey-Fitzpatrick was born in New York City, and moved with his family to East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, where he is being raised. He is of Irish descent. His parents are James Hugh Fitzpatrick, an actor and model, and Marty Davey, an actress. He began acting in commercials for Marriott and Flintstone vitamins, and briefly appeared in an episode of the television series Sex and the City.
During the filming of The Omen, Davey-Fitzpatrick was never told that his character was supposed to be the son of the Devil; co-star Julia Stiles has commented that it was because the filmmakers thought "he was too young to understand it".
Davey-Fitzpatrick recently acted, along with his parents, in a local short film The Lottery, an eleven-minute adaptation of Shirley Jackson's short story. He played Will Winslow on Guiding Light before the series' cancellation, and worked with Robert De Niro in Everybody's Fine, a film released in 2009. He has appeared in such television series as Law and Order, Sex and the City, Damages, Black Donnellys, and Person of Interest. He played the 14-year-old son of Jesse (played by Ethan Hawke) in the feature film Before Midnight (2013).
|2009||Everybody's Fine||Young Robert|
|2013||"Northern Borders"||Austin Kitteridge III|
|2013||Wish You Well||Diamond|
|2015||Pawn Sacrifice||Teen Bobby Fischer|
- Profile, moviekids.tv; accessed August 27, 2014.
- "Pocono Record". Movie a good Omen for boy. Retrieved June 10, 2006.
- "Mcall.com". Omen's Damien is an East Stroudsburg boy. Retrieved June 5, 2006.
- "Mcall.com". "Chilling stare lands East Stroudsburg boy devil of a role". Retrieved June 10, 2006.
- "NEW DAMIEN SPARED DEVIL'S SON TALK". Retrieved June 10, 2006.