Sean Carton is the Chief Strategist for idfive, LLC, a full-service agency located in Baltimore, Maryland.
Previously, he headed the Center for Digital Communication, Culture, and Commerce at the University of Baltimore. Sean was the founder of one of Baltimore's first digital agencies, web development company Carton Donofrio Interactive, and the former Dean of the School of Design and Media at Philadelphia University.
- "Meet the idfive team".
- "Mosaic Quick Tour, Special Edition for Windows". www.savetz.com.
- "Mosaic Quick Tour, Special Edition for Macintosh". www.savetz.com.
- Carton, Sean (31 December 1995). "Internet virtual worlds quick tour: MUD's, MOO's & MUSHes: interactive games, conferences & forums". Ventana Press – via The Open Library.
- Carton, Sean (31 December 1996). "The Internet power toolkit: cutting-edge tools & techniques for power users". Ventana – via The Open Library.
- Carton, Sean (12 November 2001). "The Dot.Bomb Survival Guide: Surviving (and Thriving) in the Dot.Com Implosion". McGraw-Hill Companies – via The Open Library.
- ISBN 0-7897-3241-6
- Street Tech :: hardware beyond the hype Archived 2010-01-02 at the Wayback Machine
- Citizen Scholar: Design & Responsibility » Blog Archive » Ego Surfing Archived 2011-07-08 at the Wayback Machine
- Jargon Watch 3.03[failed verification][original research?]
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|