This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sean Carton is the Chief Strategist for idfive, LLC, a full-service agency located in Baltimore, MD.
Previously, he headed the Center for Digital Communication, Culture, and Commerce at the University of Baltimore. Sean was the founder of one of Baltimore's first digital agencies, web development company Carton Donofrio Interactive, and the former Dean of the School of Design and Media at Philadelphia University.
- Mosaic Quick Tour Special Edition for Windows
- The Mosaic Quick Tour Special Edition for Macintosh
- Internet Virtual Worlds Quick Tour
- Internet Power Toolkit
- The Dot.bomb Survival Guide
- ISBN 0-7897-3241-6
- Street Tech :: hardware beyond the hype Archived 2010-01-02 at the Wayback Machine.
- Citizen Scholar: Design & Responsibility » Blog Archive » Ego Surfing Archived 2011-07-08 at the Wayback Machine.
- Jargon Watch 3.03[not in citation given][original research?]
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|