Sean Ellis (entrepreneur)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Education||University of California, Davis|
|Known for||Qualaroo, LogMeIn, Dropbox|
He is an advisor to KISSmetrics and Eventbrite, mentor at 500 Startups, and a Board Member for Mavenlink and SignNow (acquired by Barracuda Networks). He also is an investor in Bitium.
- "Experience: Sean Ellis (LinkedIn)". 2022-05-11. Retrieved 2022-05-11.
- Borrison, Rebecca (June 17, 2014). "The Most Successful College Fraternities In Tech". Business Insider.
- Carney, Michael (May 23, 2013). "Original "growth hacker" Sean Ellis' Qualaroo hacks the marketing conversion funnel". Pando.
- Holiday, Ryan (September 4, 2013). "What Is Growth Hacking? A Definition and a Call to Action". The Huffington Post.
- Oshiro, Dana (March 3, 2010). "How to Prepare for Conversion and Optimization". ReadWriteWeb.
- Norman, Jan (March 14, 2012). "O.C. mobile apps developer raises $2 million". OC Register.
- Kincaid, Jason (July 22, 2010). "KISSmetrics: A Conversion Funnel Tool That Gives Your Site A Memory". TechCrunch.
- Ellis, Sean (February 28, 2013). "Freemium Isn't for Everyone". Wall Street Journal.
- "Eventbrite Investors". Eventbrite.
- Ellis, Sean (April 17, 2013). "Bitium raises $2.4 million as it launches a SaaS operating system for the enterprise". TheNextWeb.
- "Author Profile: Sean Ellis". Entrepreneur.