Sean Fraser (Jamaican footballer)
|Full name||Sean Peter Roy Fraser|
|Date of birth||15 February 1983|
|Place of birth||Kingston, Jamaica|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2007||→ Boavista (loan)||7||(2)|
|2009||Puerto Rico Islanders||25||(3)|
|2010–2011||North East Stars||4||(2)|
|2015–2016||SHB Đà Nẵng F.C.||14||(8)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 October 2009.
Fraser attended Camperdown High School, Vas Preparatory School, and attended Clarendon College in his native Jamaica, where he was a star player on the school's football team.
Fraser began his professional career on the Jamaican National Premier League, playing for Harbour View and Portmore United. He transferred to Miami FC in the USL First Division in 2006 then went on loan to Brazilian club Boavista in Campeonato Carioca.
After two seasons in Florida, Fraser transferred to the Puerto Rico Islanders in January 2009. After one year with the Islanders Fraser signed with North East Stars in Trinidad. In 2011, Fraser joined Once Municipal in El Salvador but moved on to fellow Salvadorans Alianza before the start of the 2012 Clausura championship.
Fraser played for Jamaica in the 1999 FIFA U-17 World Championship in New Zealand, appeared for the Jamaican U-20 team in the 2001 FIFA World Youth Championship in Argentina, and made his debut for the senior Jamaican national team in 2000 against the Cayman Islands. He was also part of the Jamaican team that participated in the qualifying round of the Digicel Caribbean Cup in 2001.
- Puerto Rico Islanders
- "Saiba como os 'pequenos' estão para o Campeonato Carioca, que começa nesta quarta" (in Portuguese). O Dia. Retrieved 11 June 2008.
- Islanders boost offense for 2009
- Fraser joins Once Municipal – Jamaica Star
- Fraser at El Salvador club for new season – Jamaica Observer