Sean Kenney (actor)
Sean Kenney signing photos at 2011 Chicago Star Trek convention
|Born||Sean David Kenney
March 13, 1944
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Other names||Evan Steel, Evan Steele|
Sean David Kenney (born March 13, 1944) is an American actor best known for his role in Star Trek as the crippled Christopher Pike in "The Menagerie" (the healthy Pike was played by Jeffrey Hunter), and as Lieutenant DePaul in "Arena" and "A Taste of Armageddon."
After his roles on Star Trek and a few other small parts, including his first bit part in The Impossible Years (1968), Kenney acted out leading roles in several films including How's Your Love Life? (1971) and the cult horror film The Corpse Grinders (1971), and continuing until Slumber Party '57 (1976), which last became his final film to date.
In 1980, Kenney became a professional photographer, and as such, he mainly focused on promotional photographic work.
- The Impossible Years (1968) (uncredited)
- Machismo: 40 Graves for 40 Guns (1971) .... Wichita
- The Toy Box (1971) .... Ralph (as Evan Steel)
- The Corpse Grinders (1971) .... Dr. Howard Glass
- How's Your Love Life? (1971) .... Steve Roberts
- Roadside Service (1973) (as Evan Steel)
- Cycle Psycho (1973).... Romeo
- Terminal Island (1973) .... Bobby
- Slumber Party '57 (1976) .... Cal
Briefly appeared on season 2 of Chicago fire