Frank Sean Tiedeman
November 17, 1972
|Occupation||Film director, producer, musician, and actor|
Tiedeman was raised in Phillipsburg, New Jersey and after finishing high school he graduated from Northampton Community College in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Tiedeman formed K Studios in 1997 with his college classmate, Scott Krycia. In May 2005, The Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal named Tiedeman in the top 20 of the region's business leaders under the age of 40.
- The King of Arcades (2014)
- The Making of Bereavement (2010) - Anchor Bay Entertainment
- Eavesdrop: A Conversation with Writer/Director Matthew Miele (2010) - Osiris Entertainment
- The Making of Brutal Massacre: A Comedy (2008) - Anchor Bay Entertainment
- Hell's Half Acre (2006) - Blackplague Films
- The Stage (2003-Current) - A Telly Award-winning regional television program airing on Service Electric Cable TV and Blue Ridge Communications.
- Killer: Malevolence 3 (2018) - Associate Producer
- Pennywise: The Story of 'IT' (2019) - Associate Producer/Dead Mouse Productions
- RoboDoc: The Creation of Robocop (2019) - Executive Producer/Dead Mouse Productions
- Power of Grayskull: The Definitive History of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (2017) - Associate Producer
- Plank Face (2016) - Executive Producer/Bandit Motion Pictures
- You're So Cool Brewster! The Story of Fright Night (2016) - Associate Producer/Dead Mouse Productions
- Passfire (2016) - Associate Producer/Veverka Bros.
- Back in Time (2015 film) - Associate Producer/Gravitas Ventures
- Leviathan: The Story of Hellraiser and Hellbound: Hellraiser II (2015) - Associate Producer/Cult Film Screenings
- The King of Arcades (2014) - Producer/Tiedebaby Films
- Trophy Heads (2014) - (2014) Executive Producer/Full Moon Features
- Thankskilling 3 (2012) - Executive Producer/Detention Films
- Making of Bereavement (2011) - Producer/Anchor Bay Entertainment
- Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver (2011) - Executive Producer/Echo Bridge Home Entertainment
- Monsterpiece Theatre Volume 1 (2011) - Co-Executive Producer
- China: The Rebirth of an Empire (2010) - Associate Producer/Veverka Bros. Productions
- Eavesdrop (2008) - Associate Producer/Shoreline Entertainment/Osiris Entertainment
- Gingerdead Man 2: Passion of the Crust (2008) - 'Honorary' Executive Producer/Full Moon Features
- Hell's Half Acre (2006) - Producer/Blackplague Films
- Evil Bong (2006) - Associate Producer/Full Moon Features
- Everything's Jake (2000) - Associate Producer/Warner Bros.
- Brutal Massacre: A Comedy (2008) - Popcorn Clerk/Look Out Clown/Anchor Bay Entertainment
- Red Lips (1995) - Directed by Donald Farmer
Camera & Electrical Department
- Killer: Malevolence 3 (2018) - Grip & Electric Swing
- 30 Years of Garbage: The Garbage Pail Kids Story (2016) - Cinematographer
- Man vs Snake (2016) - Additional Footage Provided by
- Bereavement (2010) - Grip, Video, & Electric Swing
- 100 Scariest Movie Moments (2004) - Camera Operator: interview segments/Bravo (US TV channel)
- In Search of Darkness (2019) - Blu-ray and DVD Authoring
- Killer: Malevolence 3 (2018) - Locations
- Bereavement (2010) - set dresser: second unit
- Hardcore Henry (2015) - STX Entertainment
- Grace: Delivered (2009) - Anchor Bay Entertainment
- Evil Bong - Full Moon Features (2006)
Feature Film Directing Career
The King of Arcades (2014)
Follow the rise and fall of the King of Arcades as one man pursues his dream against all odds. The King of Arcades was one of the featured titles on the initial launch of GOG.com's DRM-free movie platform.
A serial killer is brought to justice by his victims and burned alive on what is now known as Hell's Half Acre. Years later, a faceless killer begins slaughtering the townspeople. Losing her friends and family, Nicole Becker (Tesia Nicoli) decides to go after the killer with all she's got. Double machetes, shotguns, dual handguns, and even a chain gun are all part of this killer's arsenal. Needless to say, it's gonna be messy.
Tiedeman writes, records, and performs novelty songs under the stage name of Irish Elvis. His song, 80's Arcade, has aired on several syndicated radio shows including Dr. Demento. 80's Arcade also received airplay on Manic Mondays hosted by Tom "Devo Spice" Rockwell of the comedy rap trio, Sudden Death and became the #3 most requested new song of 2005 on Captain Wayne's Mad Music Hour. Tiedeman was also Executive Producer of Danny Weinkauf's children's album No School Today released by Megaforce Records/April 2014.
- Sean Tiedeman's Official Website
- Sean Tiedeman on IMDb
- K Studios Official Website
- Eastern Pennsylvania Business Journal Profile
- The Morning Call UNREELING A NEW ARTS VENUE
- 2005 Making It Big! NCC magazine article
- Beyond The Gray: From a Childhood Dream to the Big Screen
- Hell's Half Acre Official Web Page
- Hell's Half Acre Official Myspace Page
- THE ALLENTOWN TIMES Cover Story on Hell's Half Acre
- Hell's Half Acre review from SYNERGY MAGAZINE
- Eavesdrop Official Web Page
- Everything's Jake Official Movie Site
- Brutal Massacre: A Comedy Official Web Page
- POCONO RECORD Hell's Half Acre/Sherman Theater article
- "Northampton Community College Magazine" (PDF). Pages 30-31. Retrieved April 23, 2008. "...in addition to receiving video industry awards, they were recently named to the Pennsylvania Eastern Business Journal's "20 Under 40" list of rising young stars."
- "The Internet Movie Database". Retrieved September 14, 2016.
- "IMDb Plot Summary". IMDb.com. Retrieved January 20, 2015.
- "IMDb Trivia". IMDb.com. Retrieved January 20, 2015.
- "Hell's Half Acre plot description". Filmbaby.com. Retrieved April 27, 2008.
- "Irish Elvis Artist Page". The Mad Music Archive. Retrieved April 23, 2008.
- "Dr. Demento playlist". Show #05-39 09/25/05. Retrieved April 24, 2008.
- "Manic Mondays playlist". Episode #41 01/15/06. Retrieved April 23, 2008.
- "The Mad Music Hour playlist". Episode #11 12/31/05. Retrieved April 23, 2008.
- "IMDb Resume". IMDb Resume. Retrieved April 7, 2014.