Search Engine Roundtable is a news web site that discusses topics related to the premier search engines as reported on Internet forums. Search Engine Roundtable was founded in December 2003 by Barry Schwartz and has been referenced in several news articles. 
Search Engine Roundtable has received numerous awards since its launch.
- Search Engine Journal's Best Search marketing / Contextual Blog of 2006
- MarketingSherpa Readers' Choice Best Blog Awards 2006
- KBCafe Blog Awards - Best SEO Blog 2006
- MarketingSherpa Readers' Choice Best Blog Awards 2005
- Search Engine Journal's Best Search Engine Community Blog 2005
- KB Cafe Best SEO Blog Award 2005
- Feedster Top 500 - November & December 2005
- Feedster Top 500 - August 2005
- ^ Maybe Some Gardens Have Walls for a Good Reason?, BusinessWeek, January 4, 2006
- ^ "Google takes ad sales to print". CNET. 2006-07-12. Retrieved 2016-04-05.