|Address||5333 Prairie Stone Parkway|
|Location||Hoffman Estates, Illinois|
|Owner||Village of Hoffman Estates|
Hockey, Lacrosse, indoor soccer, Indoor football: 8,362
Basketball Games: 10,000
|Broke ground||July 21, 2005|
|Opened||October 26, 2006|
|Construction cost||$62 million|
|General contractor||Ryan Companies US, Inc.|
Chicago Hounds (UHL) (2006–2007)|
Chicago Storm (MISL II/XSL) (2006–2009)
Chicago Shamrox (NLL) (2007–2008)
Chicago Slaughter (CIFL/IFL) (2007–2013)
Chicago Bliss (LFL) (2009–2010, 2013–2014, 2018-present)
Chicago Outlaws (CILL) (2011–2013)
Chicago Express (ECHL) (2011–2012)
Chicago Soul FC (MISL III) (2012–2013)
U.S. Classic (2013–2015)
Chicago Mustangs (MASL/M2) (2014–present)
Windy City Bulls (NBA G League) (2016–present)
The Sears Centre is an 11,000-seat multi-purpose arena in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, a northwest suburb, 25 miles from Chicago. The arena has 43 luxury suites on two separate levels. The venue opened on October 26, 2006, with performances by Duran Duran and Bob Dylan; it was estimated to attract over 750,000 visitors annually.
In 2011, the Village of Hoffman Estates took over ownership of the arena after Ryan Companies US, Inc. walked away from the arena due to the arena's lack of success. However, since the village took over the arena and hired Global Spectrum to manage it, the arena has shown improvements.
- The fourth annual TNA Bound for Glory Professional wrestling pay-per-view event – October 12, 2008, which was TNA's first ever PPV event in the Chicago area.
- The arena was also the venue which featured TNA's first ever Impact Wrestling outside of Orlando, Florida, on March 14, 2013.
- On May 19 and 20, 2011, it played host to the Chicago audition stages in the first season of the Fox singer search program The X Factor.
- In 2009 and 2011, it played host to Strikeforce events.
|Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Rogers||Saturday, November 7, 2009|
|Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Henderson||Saturday, July 30, 2011|
- September 12–14, 2014: Played host to the Davis Cup, hosting matches between the United States and Slovakia.
- 2014 Skate America
- The 2017 and 2018 Ken Kraft Midlands Championships, hosted by Northwestern University's wrestling program, have been hosted at the Sears Centre.
- September 1, 2018: All In, the largest ever independent professional wrestling event presented by Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks, featuring the top names in the indies and certain wrestlers from NJPW, like Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada.
- 2013 U.S. Challenge (July 26, 2013)
- U.S. Classic: 2013 (July 27, 2013), 2014 (August 2, 2014), 2015 (July 25, 2015)
- "Sears Centre Arena Venue Info". SearsCentre.com. Retrieved 2011-03-13.
- "Construction of Sears Centre Officially Underway; Sears and Ryan Companies Host Groundbreaking Ceremony". PR Newswire. July 21, 2005.
- Halberstadt, Doug (January 20, 2015). "Sears Centre offers variety of sporting events". Rock River Times. Rockford, Illinois. Retrieved February 15, 2015.
- Selvam, Ashok (December 16, 2009). "Hoffman Estates takes over Sears Centre". Daily Herald. Arlington Heights, Illinois. Archived from the original on January 6, 2010. Retrieved December 21, 2015.
- "Hoffman Estates adjusts to owning arena". DailyHerald.com. 2010-07-07. Retrieved 2011-03-13.
- "Sears Centre shining for Hoffman Estates". DailyHerald.com. Retrieved 2011-03-13.
- "Bound For Glory 2008 In Chicago". TNAWrestling.com. 2007-09-20. Archived from the original on 2008-06-07. Retrieved 2008-06-09.
- "All In sellout a genuine surprise to Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks". Retrieved August 18, 2018.
- "Kenlin, Shchennikova Win All-Around In The Hopes Division Of 2013 U.S. Challenge". Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "Ross Wins All-Around At 2013 Secret U.S. Classic". Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "Single-Session Tickets For 2014 Secret U.S. Classic Go On Sale May 16". Retrieved July 2, 2014.
|Events and tenants|
| Home of the
Chicago Sports Zone
| Home of the
2007 – present
| Host of Bound for Glory
Bren Events Center