From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seasick may refer to:
- Seasickness, a form of motion sickness characterized by a feeling of nausea and, in extreme cases, vertigo experienced after spending time on a craft on water
- Seasick (album), the first album (1996) by indie rock band Imperial Teen
- "Seasick" (song), a single (2011) by the alt rock band Silversun Pickups
- Seasick Steve, Blues musician
- An alternative title for the 1996 Sweden-Finland-France film Merisairas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seasick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.