Jump to navigation Jump to search
Seasick may refer to:
- Seasickness, a form of motion sickness characterized by a feeling of nausea and, in extreme cases, vertigo experienced after spending time on a craft on water
- Seasick (album), the first album (1996) by indie rock band Imperial Teen
- "Seasick" (song), a single (2011) by the alt rock band Silversun Pickups
- Seasick Steve, Blues musician
- An alternative title for the 1996 Sweden-Finland-France film Merisairas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seasick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.