From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up seaside in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A seaside is the marine coast of a sea.
- A seaside resort is a resort on or near a sea coast
Seaside may also refer to:
- Seaside Park, British Columbia, aka Seaside
- A mostly undeveloped coastal area in Perth and Kinross (central Scotland) called Seaside
- Seaside, Carmarthenshire, a coastal settlement in Wales
- Seaside, California
- Seaside, Florida
- Seaside, Oregon
- Seaside, Queens, a section of Rockaway Beach in New York City
- Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Seaside Park, New Jersey
- The Kanazawa Seaside Line, a people mover line in Yokohama, Japan
- Seaside (LIRR Montauk Line station), a name briefly given to the 1867-built Babylon (LIRR station) along the Montauk Branch between 1868 to 1869.
- Seaside (LIRR Rockaway Beach station), the original name for what is today the Beach 105th Street (IND Rockaway Line) on the former Rockaway Beach Branch from 1880 to 1955.
- The Seasider, a tourist train in the South Island of New Zealand
- "Seaside" (The Ordinary Boys song)
- Seaside (Liane Carroll album), a 2015 jazz album by Liane Carroll
- "Seaside Rendezvous", a song by British rock group Queen, which is on their studio album A Night at the Opera
- "Seaside Woman", a 1977 single by Linda McCartney and Wings (as Suzy and the Red Stripes)
- Seaside (software), a framework for developing Web applications in Smalltalk
- Seaside (film), a 2002 French film
- Seaside Signal, a weekly newspaper published for the community of Seaside, Oregon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seaside.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.