Seaside High School (Oregon)
|Seaside High School|
|1901 N Holladay Drive
Seaside, Oregon, Clatsop County 97138
|School district||Seaside School District|
|Number of students||475|
|Color(s)||Red, white, and Columbia blue |
|Athletics conference||OSAA Cowapa League 4A-1|
|Rival||Astoria High School|
Seaside High School is a public high school in Seaside, Oregon, United States. The school building is located at the edge of the estuary between Seaside and Gearhart. A school has been at the same location for about a century, but the current school was built in the early 1950s.
- Fall Sports
- Boys and Girls Soccer
- Cross Country
- Winter Sports
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Boys and Girls Swimming
- Dance Team
- Spring Sports
- Boys and Girls Golf
- Track and Field
National Honor Society, Key Club, Lettermans Club, Cheer Club, and Ham Radio/Tech Club
- "Oregon School Directory 2008-09" (PDF). Oregon Department of Education. p. 139. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Calgary Stampeders - Team - Player Roster - Career". Retrieved 5 June 2010.
- "Seaside native Karl Marlantes follows up his celebrated novel 'Matterhorn'". OregonLive.com. 10 September 2011. Retrieved 20 March 2012.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|