Season of Love (TV series)
This article does not cite any sources. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Season of Love|
|Opening theme||Little Something by Mag Lam|
|Country of origin||Hong Kong|
|No. of episodes||20|
|Executive producer(s)||Kwan Wing Chung|
|Camera setup||Multi camera|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||11 February – 8 March 2013|
|Preceded by||Inbound Troubles|
|Followed by||Sergeant Tabloid|
Season of Love is a 2013 Hong Kong TVB romance drama that explores the complexity of human love. The drama is a collection of love stories made up of four different segments, with each segment representing one of the four season of the year. Him Law and Toby Leung were featured in the Spring segment. The Summer segment featured Kate Tsui and Ron Ng. The Autumn segment featured a complex love triangle portrayed by Nancy Wu, Vincent Wong, and Oscar Leung while the Winter segment featured Kenneth Ma and Myolie Wu.
- Him Law as Season See San, a famous celebrity.
- Toby Leung as Lam Chun Fun, a cargo worker who admires Season.
- Kate Tsui as Summer Ha Chi Yan, an aggressive television producer.
- Ron Ng as CK Ng Chun Kai, a photographer.
Autumn / Fall
- Nancy Wu as Kim Ho Chau Sang, a hairdresser.
- Vincent Wong as Simon Fung Sau Man, a lawyer.
- Oscar Leung as Ray Fong Ka Wai, a hairdresser and Kim's colleague. Also Kim's former husband.
- Kenneth Ma as Joe Chu Cho On, a private eye and the only one to appear in all four segments.
- Myolie Wu as Toni Yiu Tong Nei, a historical and cultural docent.
|Week||Episodes||Date||Average Points||Peaking Points|
|1||01－04||11–14 February 2013||22||27|
|2||05－09||18–22 February 2013||25|
|3||10－14||25 February – 1 March 2013||25||27|
|4||15－20||4–8 March 2013||25||27|