Jump to navigation Jump to search
Seba or SEBA may refer to:
- Seba (surname)
- Seba Smith (1792–1868), American humorist and writer
- Sebá (born 1992), Brazilian footballer Sebastião de Freitas Couto Júnior
- Sebastián Barrientos (born 1989), Chilean former footballer
- Sebastian Giovinco (born 1987), Italian footballer
- Sebastiano Serafini (born 1990), Italian actor, model and musician
- Sebastián Setti (born 1984), Argentine footballer nicknamed "Seba"
- Sebastian Sorsa (born 1984), Finnish footballer nicknamed "Seba"
- Seba (musician), Swedish musician Sebastian Ahrenberg
- Seba (biblical figure), a minor figure in the Bible
- Seba language, a Bantu language of the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Seven Brothers Islands, also known as the Seba Islands, part of the Republic of Djibouti
- Seba United, former name of Montego Bay United F.C., a Jamaican football club; still nicknamed Seba
- Seba Station, a railway station in Shiojiri City, Japan
- SIBA Book Award (originally SEBA Book Award), an American literary award
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.