Seba or SEBA may refer to:
- Seba (surname)
- Seba Smith (1792–1868), American humorist and writer
- Sebá (born 1992), Brazilian footballer Sebastião de Freitas Couto Júnior
- Sebastián Barrientos (born 1989), Chilean former footballer
- Sebastian Giovinco (born 1987), Italian footballer
- Sebastiano Serafini (born 1990), Italian actor, model and musician
- Sebastián Setti (born 1984), Argentine footballer nicknamed "Seba"
- Sebastian Sorsa (born 1984), Finnish footballer nicknamed "Seba"
- Seba (musician), Swedish musician Sebastian Ahrenberg
- Seba (biblical figure), a minor figure in the Bible
- Seba language, a Bantu language of the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Seven Brothers Islands, also known as the Seba Islands, part of the Republic of Djibouti
- Seba United, former name of Montego Bay United F.C., a Jamaican football club; still nicknamed Seba
- Seba Station, a railway station in Shiojiri City, Japan
- SIBA Book Award (originally SEBA Book Award), an American literary award
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.