Sebastian Bogner, 2016
Germany (until 2013)|
Switzerland (since 2013)
17 January 1991 (age 27)|
|FIDE rating||2614 (October 2018)|
|Peak rating||2619 (August 2018)|
Born in 1991, Bogner earned his international master title in 2005 and his grandmaster title in 2009. He competed for Germany at the 39th Chess Olympiad. He transferred to Switzerland in 2013. He competed for Switzerland at the 42nd Chess Olympiad. In March 2018, he competed in the European Individual Chess Championship. He placed sixty-eighth, scoring 6½/11 (+4–2=5). He won the Swiss Chess Championship in July 2018. He is the No. 1 ranked Swiss player as of August 2018, with a rating of 2619.
- 39th Chess Olympiad: Khanty-Mansiysk 2010
- 42nd Chess Olympiad: Baku 2016
- Staff writer(s) (28 March 2018). "European Individual Chess Championship 2018". Chess Results.
- Staff writer(s) (28 March 2018). "European Individual Chess Championship 2018: Bogner Sebastian". Chess Results.
- Bogner wins Swiss Championship 2018
- Staff writer(s) (August 2018). "Federations Ranking – Switzerland". FIDE.
|This biographical article relating to a German chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a Swiss chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|