|Born:||September 1, 1979|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||206 lb (93 kg)|
|CFL draft||2005 / Round: 4 / Pick: 34|
|Drafted by||BC Lions|
|Awards||2006 Grey Cup Champion, 2003 and 2004 CIS All-Canadian, 2001 and 2002 Vanier Cup Champion and OFSAA gold medalist|
Sebastian James Clovis (born September 1, 1979) is a Canadian television personality and former Canadian Football League player, who played free safety for the BC Lions in their Grey Cup championship 2006 season. He is currently known as an HGTV home renovation host, appearing on the television series Tackle My Reno, Save My Reno and Home to Win.
Born in London, England, Clovis migrated to Canada with his family when he was six years old. He grew up in the east end of Toronto, in his family home where he was first introduced to carpentry and building. He is the eldest of five siblings; his brother Tristan Clovis was also a Canadian Football League player for the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
Clovis attended the all-boys Catholic high school, Neil McNeil High School, where he was a competitive athlete in track & field and football, which he pursued after school with the Scarborough Thunder Football Club. In his final year of high school, he attended Senator O'Connor College School where he played on the senior boys football team.
Clovis was drafted by the BC Lions in the 2005 CFL draft. After being sidelined with a torn ACL in the 2005 season, he came back to play all 18 games with the Lions during their 2006 Grey Cup winning season. Suffering another season-ending injury midway through the 2007 season, he was forced to rehabilitate from a second ACL tear. Returning from reconstructive knee surgery for a second time, he was traded to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, but transferred the Saskatchewan Roughriders midseason and remained with the Roughriders for the rest of his CFL playing career.
After retiring from football, Clovis trained as a construction contractor. He debuted as the host of Tackle My Reno in 2014, and continues to cohost the spinoff series Save My Reno with Sabrina Smelko.
- "2006 Grey Gup Champs". The Province, November 20, 2006.
- "Former CFL Star Sebastian Clovis Coaches Homeowners Through DIY Fumbles In ‘Tackle My Reno’". ET Canada, August 7, 2014.
- "Clovis tries to beat the odds again". The Globe and Mail, June 8, 2006.
- "Winner goes to the Grey Cup". Daily Gleaner, November 10, 2006.
- "Clovis splashes to hurdles mark". Toronto Star, June 4, 1995.
- "Ex-teammates line up in CIS football matchup". Brantford Expositor, November 15, 2002.
- "Cautious Lions pass on mammoth lineman". Vancouver Sun, April 29, 2005.
- "Clovis brothers celebrate family reunion Friday night". East York Mirror, July 11, 2007.
- "Introducing Mr. Clovis". Winnipeg Free Press, February 14, 2008.
- "Injuries continue to pile up". Regina Leader-Post, August 5, 2008.
- "A Canadian likely to play cornerback". Regina Leader-Post, June 1, 2009.
- "Ex-Rider Clovis tackles home renos". Regina Leader-Post, August 26, 2014.
- "HGTV focuses on renos, backyards in new shows". Ottawa Citizen, July 23, 2016.