Lletget warming up for West Ham United in 2012
|Full name||Sebastian Lletget|
|Date of birth||September 3, 1992|
|Place of birth||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|Sporting Santa Clara|
|2009–2010||West Ham United|
|2010–2015||West Ham United||0||(0)|
|2015||→ LA Galaxy II (loan)||1||(0)|
|2009||United States U17||7||(3)|
|2011||United States U20||3||(0)|
|2011–||United States U23||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of October 3, 2015.
Sebastian Lletget (born September 3, 1992) is an American soccer player who plays as an attacking midfielder for LA Galaxy. He has also played for the United States national team at under-17, under-20 and under-23 levels.
Born in San Francisco, California to Argentine parents, Lletget grew up in Northern California where he played for Sporting Santa Clara of Silicon Valley before playing with the United States under-17 residency program. He was spotted playing for Santa Clara by scouts from the West Ham United International academy and moved to England in 2009.
Lletget signed his first professional contract with West Ham in September 2010. He played in pre-season friendly games and was an unused substitute for four Premier League games for the 2012–13 season. His career progress was slowed when he contracted mononucleosis. Despite this he signed a contract extension in 2013. He made his official debut on 5 January 2014 for West Ham in a 5–0 loss against Nottingham Forest at The City Ground in the third round of the FA Cup.
On May 8, 2015 Lletget signed for LA Galaxy. Lletget made his debut for the Galaxy on May 17 2015, in the 4–0 loss against Orlando City SC when he replaced Mika Väyrynen in the 69th minute. On May 30, Lletget started for USL affiliate club LA Galaxy II against Colorado Springs that ended in a 2–1 victory for the Galaxy. Lletget made his first start with the first team on June 13 against Columbus Crew, in a match where he scored the opening goal of the game, which was also his first for the Galaxy. Lletget scored again 4 days later in an U.S. Open Cup match against PSA Elite that ended in a 6–1 victory. On June 20, Lletget scored for the third match in a row in a 5–1 victory over the Philadelphia Union.
- As of August 3, 2015
|England||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Europe||Total|
|West Ham United||2010–11||Premier League||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|United States||League||US Open Cup||Playoffs||North America||Total|
|LA Galaxy II||2015||USL Pro||1||0||0||0||—||—||—||—||1||0|
- "Premier League Clubs submit Squad Lists" (PDF). Premier League. 4 December 2012.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 551. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "In new role, Lletget rewarded with contract extension". www.socceramerica.com. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "Sebastian Lletget". www.whufc.com. Retrieved 24 September 2013.
- "Nottm Forrest v West Ham". BBC Sport. 5 January 2014. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- "LA Galaxy sign midfielder Sebastian Lletget". www.lagalaxy.com. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- "Orlando City 4-0 LA Galaxy". Soccerway. 17 May 2015.
- "LA Galaxy II vs. Colorado Springs 2 - 1". Soccerway. 30 May 2015.
- "Lletget Impresses with a Goal-scoring Performance". MLS. 13 June 2015.
- "LA Galaxy vs. PSA Elite 6 - 1". Soccerway. 17 June 2015.
- "LA Galaxy vs. Philadelphia Union 5 - 1". Soccerway. 20 June 2015.
- Sebastian Lletget profile at Soccerway
|This biographical article related to an American soccer midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|