Sebastian von Hoerner
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Born in Görlitz, Lower Silesia, he was influential in discussions of SETI. He concluded that civilizations were few and far between and that they would generally not make the effort to engage in interstellar travel.
- Gruler, Jürgen (13 June 2013). "Ich bin sehr ergriffen!". Schwetzinger Zeitung (in German). Retrieved 19 November 2015.
- Biography at David Darling's Encyclopedia of Science
- Vita of Sebastian von Hoerner at von Hoerner & Sulger website
- Interview with Sebastian von Hoerner
- von Hoerner S., 1960, Z. Astrophys. 50, 184
- von Hoerner S., 1963, Z. Astrophys. 57, 47
|This article about a German physicist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|