A10 motorway (Romania)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  (Redirected from Sebeș-Turda motorway)
Jump to: navigation, search

A10 motorway shield}}

A10 motorway
Autostrada A10
Sebeș–Turda Motorway
Autostrada Sebeș–Turda
Route information
Maintained by Compania Națională de Autostrăzi și Drumuri Naționale din România
Length: 0.0 km (0.0 mi)
70.0 km (43.5 mi) planned
70.0 km (43.5 mi) under construction
Major junctions
From: Sebeș (junction with A1)
To: Turda (junction with A3)
Highway system
Motorways in Romania

The Sebeș–Turda Motorway (Romanian: Autostrada Sebeș–Turda) is a motorway under construction in the central-western part of Romania, that will connect the A1 and the A3 motorways, between the cities of Sebeș and Turda, also providing access to Alba Iulia and Aiud. It is planned to be 70 km long, with a total cost of 420 million euro, which is financed in proportion of 85% from the European Union funds, the rest of 15% being insured from the state budget. The motorway is divided into four lots:[1] works for lots 3 and 4 began on 20 May 2014, whereas for the other two lots they will begin in June or July.[2][needs update] It will reportedly have the A10 designation.[3]


The construction is split into the following four segments, the contracts for which have been awarded in December 2013:[4]

  • Lot 1: 17.0 km, from the highway entrance near the interchange with the A1 motorway at Sebeș to Paraul Iovului, awarded to the building consortium of Impresa Pizzarotti & Pomponio Construcţii SRL, for a cost of 541.739.137 lei.
  • Lot 2: 24.3 km, from Paraul Iovului to Aiud, awarded to building consortium of Aktor SA & Euroconstruct Trading’98 SRL for a cost of 549.332.493 lei.
  • Lot 3: 12.5 km, from Aiud to the Decea interchange, awarded to the building consortium of Tirrena Scavi SpA and Societa Italiana per Condotte d'Acqua SpA, for a cost of 420,511,921 lei.
  • Lot 4: 16.3 km, from the Decea interchange to the interchange with the A3 motorway near Turda, awarded to Porr Construct SRL and Porr Bau GmbH, for a cost of 470,004,894 lei.

Openings timeline[edit]

  • Next scheduled opening: segment from Turda to Aiud, 28.8 km, in September 2017.

Exit list[edit]

Exits and buildings (Northbound)
Sebeș – Turda (70 km)
Interchange km 0 Sebeș North A1
Service area km 4 Parking
Exit km 8 Alba Iulia DN1
Exit km 17 Alba Iulia North DN1
Exit km 26 Teiuş, Blaj DN14B
Exit km 41 Aiud DN1
Exit km 53 Decea, Unirea, Ocna Mureş DN1
Service area km 60 Parking
Interchange km 70 Turda A3

See also[edit]


External links[edit]