Sebiș Solar Park
|Sebiș Solar Park|
|Construction cost||€100 million|
|Owner(s)||Promocion Inversolar 65|
|Nameplate capacity||65 MW|
|Annual output||91 GWh|
Sebiș Solar Park is a large thin-film photovoltaic (PV) power system, built on a 200 ha (490 acres) plot of land located in Sebiș in Romania. The solar park has around 317,000 state-of-the-art thin film PV panels for a total nameplate capacity of 65-megawatts, and was finished in December 2013. The solar park is expected to supply around 91 GWh of electricity per year enough to power some 100,000 average homes.
- Energy policy of the European Union
- Renewable energy commercialization
- Renewable energy in the European Union
- Solar power in Romania
- "Investitie de 100 mil. euro intr-un parc fotovoltaic la Arad" (in Romanian). wall-street.ro. 2013-02-06. Retrieved 2014-01-03.
- "Arad, județul care va avea cel mai mare parc fotovoltaic din țară" (in Romanian). digi24.ro. 2013-03-27. Retrieved 2014-01-03.