Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alessio Secco (b. 1970), Italian professional football manager
- Deborah Secco (b. 1979), Brazilian actress
- Louis Secco (b. 1927), Canadian Olympic ice hockey player
- Secco, a musical term meaning "dry", "without resonance" or "quick"
- Secco or Fresco-secco, a type of mural painting where paint is applied to dry plaster on a wall
- Secco, the cult and lifestyle
|surname Secco. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|