From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- André Secco (b. 1991), Brazilian Software Engineer and .NET Specialist
- Alessio Secco (b. 1970), Italian professional football manager
- Deborah Secco (b. 1979), Brazilian actress
- Louis Secco (b. 1927), Canadian Olympic ice hockey player
- Andres Secco (b.1959), A reputed Chemical Engineer in Chile, South American Judo Contestant
Secco is a musical term meaning "dry", "without resonance" or "quick".
|This page lists people with the surname Secco. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|