Second hand (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Second-Hand)
|Look up second hand, second-hand, or secondhand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A second hand good is one purchased by or otherwise transferred to a second or later end-user.
Second hand may also refer to:
- Second Hand (band), British progressive rock band
- Second Hand (album), 1991 album by Mark Heard
- Second Hand (film), 2005 Romanian film
- Secondhand Serenade, a solo project of John Vesely (musician)
- One of the hands on some clock faces
- Secondhand smoking, the inhalation of smoke produced by others
- "Second Hand", song by Bachman-Turner Overdrive from the album Not Fragile
- Second Hand (Marcin Rozynek album), 2012 album by Marcin Rozynek
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Second hand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.