From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Second Chances (TV series))
Second Chances may refer to:
Television and film
- Second Chances (film), a 1998 film directed by James Fargo
- "Second Chances" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1993 episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Second Chances (American TV series), a 1990s American soap opera directed by Sharron Miller
- Second Chances (Filipino TV series), a 2015 Filipino drama series on GMA Network
- Second Chances, a 2010 television film, directed by Jean-Claude Lord
- Second Chances, a 2013 Hallmark channel television film, directed by Ernie Barbarash
- Second Chances, an AOL Original series
- Second Chances, a novel in the Dark-Hunter series
- Second Chances, a 1996–2000 comic strip featuring Nick and Kate, neighbors of Tank McNamara
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Second Chances.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.