Second Chances (film)
|Directed by||James Fargo|
|Music by||Geoff Levin|
|Cinematography||Stefan von Bjorn|
|Edited by||Jerry U. Frizell|
Second Chances is a 1998 film directed by James Fargo. It stars Tom Amandes, former A Little Princess star Kelsey Mulrooney, Isabel Glasser, and The Nanny's Charles Shaughnessy and Madeline Zima. Second Chances is based on a true story.
After a car accident kills her father and damages her leg, a 10-year-old girl named Sunny Matthews moves with her overprotective mother Kathleen Matthews to a trailer park. Next door is a horse ranch run by former rodeo star Ben Taylor. While adjusting to her new life, Sunny develops a fondness for Ben and Ginger, a beautiful barrel racing American Quarter Horse. Kathleen doesn't approve of Ben and Ginger, but she eventually trusts them.
- Kelsey Mulrooney as Sunny Matthews
- Tom Amandes as Benjamin "Ben" Taylor
- Isabel Glasser as Kathleen Matthews
- Terry Moore as Dallas Taylor Judd
- Stuart Whitman as William "Buddy"
- Charles Shaughnessy as Dr. Hugh Olson
- Madeline Zima as Melinda Judd
- Theodore Bikel as Dutch John Hathaway
- Charles Napier as Craig Hardy
- Allan Miller as Dr. Rasmussen
A Rhineberger Organization, Inc. Release (Sandy Rhineberger)