Second Empire may refer to:
- Second British Empire, used by some historians to describe the British Empire after 1783
- Second Bulgarian Empire (1185–1396)
- Second French Empire (1852–1870)
- Second Empire architecture, an architectural style associated with the Second French Empire
- Second German Empire, sometimes used to describe the German Empire between 1871 and 1918
- Second Empire of Haiti (1849–1859)
- Second Mexican Empire (1864–1867)
- Second Persian Empire, sometimes used to describe the Parthian Empire (ca. 247 BC – 224 AD)
- 2nd Empire Awards, film awards held in 1997
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Second Empire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.