Second Federal Electoral District of Chihuahua
The Second Federal Electoral District of Chihuahua (II Distrito Electoral Federal de Chihuahua) is one of the 300 Electoral Districts into which Mexico is divided for the purpose of elections to the federal Chamber of Deputies and one of nine such districts in the state of Chihuahua.
The district's head town (cabecera distrital), where results from individual polling stations are gathered together and collated, is the city of Ciudad Juárez.
Previous districting schemes
Almost exactly the same as the current configuration.
Between 1979 and 1996, the Second District was located in the south of the state, centred on the city of Hidalgo del Parral.
Deputies returned to Congress from this district
- L Legislature
- 1976–1979: Oswaldo Rodríguez González (PRI)
- LI Legislature
- 1979–1982: Jesús Chávez Baeza (PRI)
- LII Legislature
- 1982–1985: Alfonso Cereceros Peña (PRI)
- LIII Legislature
- 1985–1988: Jacinto Gómez Pasillas (PRI)
- LIV Legislature
- 1988–1991: Rafael Chávez Rodríguez (PRI)
- LV Legislature
- 1991–1994: Carlos Morales Villalobos (PRI)
- LVI Legislature
- 1994–1997: Alfredo Amaya (PRI)
- LVII Legislature
- 1997–2000: Adalberto Balderrama (PAN)
- LVIII Legislature
- 2000–2003: David Rodríguez Torres (PAN)
- LIX Legislature
- 2003–2006: Nora Yu Hernández (PRI)
- LX Legislature
- 2006–2009: Lilia Merodio Reza (PRI)