Second Valley, South Australia
|Population||162 (2016 census)|
|Time zone||ACST (UTC+9:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||ACDT (UTC+10:30)|
|LGA(s)||District Council of Yankalilla|
|Region||Fleurieu and Kangaroo Island|
|State electorate(s)||Mawson |
Despite its small size, Second Valley has been rated as one of Australia's top ten beaches, with the variety of activities and opportunities to explore cited as contributing factors.
The rugged coastline south of Second Valley jetty looking towards Rapid Bay.
- "Search results for 'Second Valley, LOCB' with the following datasets being selected - 'Suburbs and Localities', 'Government Towns', 'Counties', 'Local Government Areas', 'SA Government Regions', 'Gazetteer' and 'Roads'". Location SA Map Viewer. Government of South Australia. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Second Valley". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- "Postcode for Second Valley, South Australia". postcodes-australia.com. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- "Fleurieu Kangaroo Island SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- Mawson (Map). Electoral District Boundaries Commission. 2016. Retrieved 2 March 2018.
- "Federal electoral division of Mayo, boundary gazetted 16 December 2011" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "Summary (climate) statistics PARAWA (SECOND VALLEY FOREST AWS)". Commonwealth of Australia , Bureau of Meteorology. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- Allan, Roxanne (9 November 2012). "Line in sand drawn over South Australia's best beach". Advertiser.com.au. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "Second Valley - Divemaster course mapping project" (PDF). Adelaide Scuba (PDF). October 2011.
|This South Australia geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|