Second Valley, South Australia
|Population||497 (shared with other localities in the "State Suburb of Wirrina Cove") (2011 census)[a]|
|Time zone||ACST (UTC+9:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||ACDT (UTC+10:30)|
|LGA(s)||District Council of Yankalilla|
|Region||Fleurieu and Kangaroo Island|
|County||County of Hindmarsh|
Despite its small size, Second Valley has been rated as one of Australia's top ten beaches, with the variety of activities and opportunities to explore cited as contributing factors.
The rugged coastline south of Second Valley jetty looking towards Rapid Bay.
- The State Suburb of Wirrina Cove includes the following gazetted localities - Deep Creek, Delamere, Rapid Bay, Second Valley, Silverton and Wirrina Cove.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Wirrina Cove". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Fleurieu Kangaroo Island SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Search result for "Second Valley (Locality Bounded)" (Record no SA0044596) with the following layers selected - "Suburbs and Localities" and " Place names (gazetteer)"". Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "District of Finniss Background Profile". ELECTORAL COMMISSION SA. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "Federal electoral division of Mayo, boundary gazetted 16 December 2011" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "Summary (climate) statistics PARAWA (SECOND VALLEY FOREST AWS)". Commonwealth of Australia , Bureau of Meteorology. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- Allan, Roxanne (9 November 2012). "Line in sand drawn over South Australia's best beach". Advertiser.com.au. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "Second Valley - Divemaster course mapping project" (PDF). Adelaide Scuba (PDF). October 2011.
|This South Australia geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|