Second inauguration of Jakaya Kikwete
|Date||6 November 2010|
|Location||Uhuru Stadium, Dar es Salaam|
|Participants||President Jakaya Kikwete
Mohamed Gharib Bilal
The second inauguration of Jakaya Kikwete as the 4th President of Tanzania took place on Saturday, 6 November 2010. The inauguration marked the beginning of the second and final term of Jakaya Kikwete as President and Mohamed Gharib Bilal as Vice President.
|Heads of state and government|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo||President||Joseph Kabila|
|South Africa||President||Jacob Zuma|
|Uganda||First Deputy Prime Minister||Eriya Kategaya|
|Zimbabwe||Foreign Minister||Simbarashe Mumbengegwi|
|Leaders of international organisations|
|African Union||Commission Chairperson||Jean Ping|
|Tanzania||President||Ali Hassan Mwinyi|
- "Tanzania's president Kikwete re-elected". Press TV. 6 November 2010. Retrieved 15 September 2013.
- Luhwago, Rodgers (7 November 2010). "JK takes oath". IPP Media. Retrieved 15 September 2013.
- Ng'wanakilala, Fumbuka (6 November 2010). "Kikwete inaugurated, orders Tanzania forces on alert". Reuters. Retrieved 15 September 2013.
- "President Mugabe in Tanzania to attend the inauguration of Kikwete". The Herald (Zimbabwe). 5 November 2005. Retrieved 15 September 2013.
- "Tanzania's re-elected president Kikwete sworn in". Xinhua News Agency. 6 November 2005. Retrieved 15 September 2013.