(Redirected from Seconds (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up seconds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seconds are the base units of time in the International System of Units (SI).
Seconds may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Seconds (1966 film), a US thriller directed by John Frankenheimer
- Seconds (2014 film), a Malayalam thriller directed by Aneesh Upasana
- "Seconds" (The Batman), an episode in the American animated TV series
- "Seconds", an episode of the American TV series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman
- Seconds (The Dogs D'Amour album), released in 2000
- "Seconds", from The Human League's 1981 album Dare
- "Seconds" (song), from U2's 1983 album War
- "Seconds", from Le Tigre's 2004 album This Island
- Seconds (comics), a 2014 graphic novel by Bryan Lee O'Malley
- Seconds (angle), units of angular measurement
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seconds.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.