Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||A. Edward Sutherland|
|Written by||Roy Chanslor (Story: John Hawkins, Ward Hawkins)|
|Music by||Paul Sawtell|
Columbia Pictures Corporation
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures Corporation|
Secret Command is a 1944 American drama film directed by A. Edward Sutherland and starring Pat O'Brien and Carole Landis. It was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Visual Effects (David Allen, Ray Cory, Robert Wright, Russell Malmgren, Harry Kusnick) in 1945.
The plot involves a U.S. effort to root out Nazi saboteurs at a shipyard during World War II. Pat O'Brien plays an American intelligence officer who goes undercover at the yard, working at a construction job and looking for possible spies among the managers and employees.
- Pat O'Brien as Sam Gallagher
- Carole Landis as Jill McGann
- Chester Morris as Jeff Gallagher
- Ruth Warrick as Lea Damaron
- Barton MacLane as Red Kelly
- "Secret Command". FilmAffinity. filmaffinity.com. Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- "The 17th Academy Awards (1945) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2013-06-23.
|This article about a war drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|