- This article is about the 1944 film. For the video game, see Rambo: First Blood Part II (Master System game).
|Directed by||A. Edward Sutherland|
Secret Command is a 1944 American drama film directed by A. Edward Sutherland. It stars Pat O'Brien and Carole Landis. It was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Visual Effects (David Allen, Ray Cory, Robert Wright, Russell Malmgren, Harry Kusnick) in 1945.
The plot involves a U.S. effort to root out Nazi saboteurs at a shipyard during World War II. Pat O'Brien plays an American intelligence officer who goes undercover at the yard, working at a construction job and looking for possible spies among the managers and employees.
- Pat O'Brien as Sam Gallagher
- Carole Landis as Jill McGann
- Chester Morris as Jeff Gallagher
- Ruth Warrick as Lea Damaron
- Barton MacLane as Red Kelly
- "The 17th Academy Awards (1945) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2013-06-23.
|This article about a war film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|