|Studio album by PAK|
- "Let Me Tell You Something"
- "Caffeine Static Rendezvous"
- "No Future"
- "Secret Curve"
- "Mama’s Little Anarchist"
- "E4 or D4?"
- "Blinding Light"
- "Kempelen's Automaton"
- Ron Anderson: Bass Guitar
- Keith Abrams: Drums, Percussion
- Tim Byrnes: Trumpet, French Horn, Keyboards
- Anthony Coleman: Piano
- Jérôme Noetinger: Electronics, Tape Manipulation
- Eve Risser: Piano, Prepared Piano
- Tom Swafford: Violin
- Stefan Zeniuk: Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, Bass Saxophone, English Horn
The Ashfield Sessions
Anderson released an earlier version of the compositions on Secret Curve as a limited edition live CDR called The Ashfield Sessions in 2008. 150 hand numbered copies were made. Alex Lozupone said about the material "The new Pak has a tendency to fall into grooves more easily than the old (Ron is a bassist now!), which makes for a different sound - not a bad thing at all.".
- "Volume Detail". Tzadik.com. 1912-04-20. Retrieved 2012-03-09.